Saturday 8 January 2011

Best laid plans and all that

It's fair to say that my plans for this blog were hit for six by the news that my brother-in-law had passed away unexpectedly. Suddenly the whole project seemed a little self-absorbed and lightweight - in the end I did go ahead with the project as planned ... not so much as the result of a well thought out decision but because I was on auto-pilot. In the weeks following my operation (more of that later) I had things that I wanted to share here but there didn't seem to be enough space between the words in my head and what was happening around me. Does that make any sense? I'm not sure it makes much sense to me so kudos to you if you can understand what I'm on about.

Over the next few days I'm hoping to fill in some of the gaps and share what's been going on and where things stand now that I'm well on the way to recovering from surgery.

she buried her heart under the streets of Malmö

No comments:

Post a Comment